Monday 6 October 2014

Farewell Jacky - Viciousfarmer blog

R.I.P JACKY

Today, early morning when about to doing daily chores, first things in the list are checking Jacky 
condition.
I walk to his cage behind my home. Its not a cage thou, its an abandoned fish pond. I call his name and checking, but...

Jacky was died. Cold and still,not moving at all.
Fine, i didnt surprised nor shocked. Im not really sure about the reason how he died, but i have some thoughts.

CHRONOSPHERE READY
SUPERWEAPON ACTIVATED

06.00 AM Yesterday
I was late to wake up and Jacky havent eated since earlier night, so i bought kangkung from traditional market and left the fresh kangkung without being dehydrated of all sudden in his pond.

03.00 PM Yesterday
I release him around backyard. Its his first time i let him free. He looks happy, jumping everywhere. I saw him eat some grass(i dont know what kinds of grass) and i think its okay for a bunny eating wild grasses, but maybe im wrong,totally wrong.

09.00 PM Yesterday
At Night,it was last checking before i go to doing house works and then to go bed. I found Jacky was mencret all along his pond and i cant do anything since i dont have money to get him medicine at animal doctor. So i just give a pasir and tanah for him to clean the mencret that sticks in his foot.

06.00 AM Today
i found him dead.
omg.
omgwtf...
Sorry Jack, i cant raise u properly, maybe you will happier there /or reincarnated to something higher than rabbit(based on hinduism beliefs).

Farewell my friend, Wish u happy in there. someday we'll meet again.



Baca jvga:


Kegunaan Air Cvcian Beras
Vnsvr Hara Dalam Tanah
Viciousfarmer †ools : Ala†2 Perkebvnan
DISKON AKHIR †AHVN TOKO SVKA†ANI JAYA
Semalam Bersama †oko Svka†ani

No comments:

Post a Comment